Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Summmmer Tiiiiiiiimmmmme


I am just about to break into one of my alltime personal favorite songs....Summertime, and da livin is EEEEEEZZZZZZZEEEEEE.
To be honest, all weekend I was thinkin of me and my friend Pam, back in tha day of baby oil and iodine...bakin....and bakin....and layin on those godawful foil blankets that promised to tan you even under your chin...and between your toes and help you loose 10 pounds in the doin. It is a wonder we are still alive and not some giant cancerous poka-dot on the face of the earth. I have a great story to tell about that but right now I just want to say that there are benefits to the sun and bein someone in the field of health and all....I just wanted to share...today, cause it's Summmmmmmmer Tiiiiimmmmmme!
There is a story brewin...most of you know it, but you will just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment