Thursday, October 8, 2009

Soul Sellin



Yeah... that Vera Lee is deep....deep in the mud....in over her head......While I have been stuck in the depths of the Frog Pond that white-haired weasel Lurlene has gone and issued me a throw down. Now...that is just plain mean.... Each day she sends me some countdown email with a big ole ticking clock.... She thinks I am ignoring her but I have been busy. You know it takes a lot of energy to sell your soul to the devil one day and try to buy it back with a lie the next. It is a long story and it has to do with my love for making a mess and playing with food and it really ain't worth telling but just let me ask you.....would you rather write a long, boring story or play with some pretzels and chocolate frosting?

1 comment:

  1. Well, now I don't know who's count'n but it has been quite some time since I threw down this challenge, but I would say, you out did yourself Vera Lee. Has Martha seen that House-O-Pretzels? She has my house wired you know. Was that canned frostin?

    ReplyDelete