Wednesday, October 14, 2009

About Face

I was lookin’ at some new pictures the other day. Not good. I’ve crossed the line.
These were summer pictures and to be honest…this has been a hard season. Oh I still grin and pose, but I’m startin’ to wear a little of what I’ve been goin’ through on my face.

Its not “put up wet” wear…but you can see it in the eyes, they’re tired…not like that “lazy-eyed” tired you see in school pictures and on your driver’s license. This is more like “double-shift tired.”

At first I thought it was just that one batch, but it’s in all of them. Damn, I’m gonna have to practice a new pose in the mirror because the Teena’s love to take pictures. Oh, and I’m vain. I usually hide pictures that “don’t’ do me justice” and that pile seems to be growin. Soon I will have to say…ooops no pictures were taken this year..and everyone will know it’s a lie…cause I’m not even doin’ that as good as I used to.

2 comments:

  1. Because you feel it, you think you see it. But it is just not there. To the rest of the world...you are simply amazing! Now .... just channel Pissy and suck around it. Strike a pose and remember...Pissy just don't care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pissy knows how to pose...she been through this. I need to learn some new poses..perhaps we can get MeMe to hep us. Lets have a pozin party! I will have to post this on MeMe's Facebook page to get an appointment with her.

    ReplyDelete