Sunday, September 27, 2009

Deep as Mud...


You have to understand, Vera Lee is deep as mud and just as dangerous. Mud's tricky, it takes "learnin." Try readin' mud next time you cut across a field in the pick-up, or go junkin' when the tide is out....or the stream looks dry. Honest, I put Mud grips on The Benz when we bought the "Farmacy" and I still took a slide.

But enough of Mud!


Veral Lee is really sharp, she's about the smartest of all the Teena's...I say "About" becasue there are some things she just does not know squat about. (Now Orah Lee will talk to you about squat) But she is shrewed...and Lord knows, don't "Bet" her. Bubba told me that a long time ago. This woman, he said, will not take a bet if there's a snowflakes in hell she's not gonna win. He said he won't bet her and just shook his head when I just put that little piece of advice on the back burner, cause that was all the warnin' a white haired weasel needed. "Let the games begin" I said to myself! And that was the begin'in of a beautiful friendship.

All this to say...I sent Vera Lee an invitation to join me here at "Just Mustard." She sees things from a different perspective...Remember she's deep, so you will get a chance to move out of "fry baby" and into the the "Mud Slide."

I bet her she could figure this all out...so lets just see how long it takes her to say her piece. She is gonna talk to you about her revelations on "Chopped Salad" while she was in Vegas. She's worth the wait! Start countin'. How many days will it take her to git here?

No comments:

Post a Comment