Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Got Rhythm

Gingerbread Goddess
VerDell says it's important to put the daily musin's from the Book of Lurlene here on the Mustard.  I usually jus post'um on FaceBook, but she worries that one day FB will just melt away...and somehow things will be safer on Mustard.  I don't see her logic, but I don't like to fret her.

Her Bubba gave her a new torch for Christmas, she's been wantin to do some weldin and such, but she is beside herself because there's oxygen and acetylene canisters sittin down in the basement.  VerDell worries too much; there's a 1935 gas furnace down there that I figure will blow before her tanks...but she picks and chooses what bothers her. 

It bothers me that I can't stop eatin' cookies...and that no matter how hard I try, I can't loose not one pound of flesh in the Winter.  It dawned on me that that just wasn't natural.  We're all programed to store fat in the winter.  That bein' rationalized, I felt better about my muffin top...until spring.


  

2 comments:

  1. I personally Love that you are posting more on Mustard! I like stopping by to see your musings and the recipes.

    LL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...it is because you too are afraid of FB..but I am happy to have you in any shape, form or fashion! TL

    ReplyDelete