Monday, April 26, 2010

I Have the Right to Tell the Truth



















How's it going? How are you? How's life treating you?
These are words you hear every day. My standard response is "Just fine. How about you?" or sometimes to quote a special gentleman "Just Marvelous!" These are the responses acquaintances expect. But sometimes the days are not so good...sometimes they are downright awful. So here is my warning...on really bad days my new response will be "Better than going through a wood chipper."
Right now Lurlene is having some difficult days. As always, she is putting on a smile and giving it her best. If you ask her about her day, dollars to doughnuts, she will say "It's all good!" Truth be told.....it is better than going through a wood chipper.....but just barely....

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet of you VeraLee, thank you for thinkin' of me...but I want to actually know what's goin' on that makes you so "Chipper-like"
    Come on honey, misery loves company! xo Lurlene

    ReplyDelete