Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Fine Line

When I put this up this mornin as a little piece of "wisdom" from the Book of Lurlene, I have to say that I thought it just about said it all.

A couple of hours ago...I was sure that determination, was a virtue while bein' stubborn was just arrogance . 

I admire somebody who has a "stick to it" kinda attitude.  It's about mastery, like knittin' good enough to finish a sweater or  speakin french good enough to order exactly what you want to eat.  But then nobody ever told me I couldn't - or wouldn't ever do those things.  

 Maybe that's the key.
 Is stubborn what happens when folks get angry cause you keep on when they thought you never would or could or should? 


I'm startin' to see stubborn in a different light now...a lot depends on what side of the line I'm on.

Judgin' ....get you in trouble every day of the week!  No question about that!



No comments:

Post a Comment