Friday, February 4, 2011

Dear Little LoDette'

Last night while consuming the ground hog, spirits were high and the time was ripe to let the Old T’s know, I had decided that after your most courageous act of drinkin, cookin’ and pimpin junk on the hunk…that I, had taken it upon myself to deem you a TIT, AKA: "Teena-in-Trainin". Well, all applauded your efforts and then Bubby said in his Bubbest manner,


“Now she’s gotta “GIT the T Shirt”

So be thinkin of a TiT-Tee, fittin your trainin.

No-body said this would be easy, Lil’LO

But I hope you felt the love and applause last night….for the story brightened the room.

ATL

S’lurlene

2 comments:

  1. Bubba and I are just so proud of little Lolly....She is such a good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You raised your daughter well, what with bein' able to hold her....pieces of fine art work at the Epiphany Auction and all. She didn't trip over any flood lights did she? Got her Daddy's grace.

    ReplyDelete